Tuesday 22 May 2012

Poor Boy...



Isn't he beautiful? 


Isn't he just the most attractive thing sat there with a clear plastic device restraining his cock? He looks so sad and forlorn because his pleasure has been taken away from him. That image to me is far more erotic than the sight of an erection. Restrained cock... totally and utterly adorable!


If I were there, with him, I would take some rope and thread it through the D rings on his wrist cuffs and secure his hands behind his back. I wouldn't be able to help but kneel down next to him, my knees touching his, and wrap my hand around his plastic covered cock and hold him firmly, knowing that he couldn't feel me, but just to let him know it was real, I would touch his balls, so he had some sensation, some skin on skin contact, and behind his balls.. between his thighs... further back.. teasing him..
I would pull on his cock and make him lean closer to me, and kiss him. I love kissing, and I would involve him in deep, passionate mouth to mouth pleasure.


"Poor boy. You have been locked up for a whole week now haven't you?.. you are doing such a good job. I'm so very proud of you. Do you like me keeping you safe in your little plastic cage? Good.. We won't spoil it. We will keep it on for just another day.. you can manage just one more day can't you?..Oh, what a very good boy you are..."

And as I watch his face contort with frustration, and hear him whimper and say.."but pleeaaseeee......please Mistress....."
I would lay down... and tell him... "pleasure your Mistress... see if you can make her think good things about you so you might be released tomorrow...".. and I would guide his head with my two hands.. and hold him there while I enjoyed him doing his very best for me....
..knowing full well, that I would not be releasing him tomorrow, no matter how hard he tried... 


 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Thanks to one of my lovely blog followers, who has done some research to find the artist of this drawing. His site is here;

http://starboy-d.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=f9e6a5ecbbc388fb

Thanks to the artist..for a very delightful drawing of a beautiful boy.




10 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love your style.

    If you do discover who the artist is or any more of his work can you post about it as I'd be curious to know as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly will. Thanks for the kind comments.

      Delete
    2. Well, looking through a lot of the other artwork that's on the site I think you may have somehow managed to stumble by accident upon one of the best ones there.

      There are some other good bits of work, but they've definitely managed to capture something special here.

      Delete
  2. I know that look, a little embarrassed and yet despite the obvious vulnerability, somehow strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, incredibly strong.. what a strong boy for coping so well for a full week!

      Delete
    2. I hope he gets rewarded, by seeing his keyholder is happy and pleased and maybe even aroused by his suffering. That is what makes it worth it. My last partner used chastity as control, she did not truly enjoy it. It felt mechanical.
      My record was 11 weeks, I was only on the honour system though. Not sure I could wear my CB that long with no time out.

      Delete
  3. I love how you romanticize it so well.

    I would never make a week, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an delicious and exciting dilemma.

    Being in a realtionship with someone that makes you deperately want to come. The same someone that you can best give pleasure to by remaining locked and denied.

    What a head game.

    Hopefully she would let me at least give me the pleasure of helping her come till she could stand no more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..She would order you to give her that pleasure..

      Delete